© Anita Washington, That Anita Live and Secret Story 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Anita Washington and That Anita Live with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. That Anita Live. All Rights Reserved.
- You may comment with or without registering. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. Remember, anonymity fuels pain, guilt and shame. It doesn’t help you become free. I reserve the right to change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking the same thing. I would rather receive your comments and questions on my blog than via email because it provides information to those not yet strong enough emotionally to ask for themselves.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome spirited conversation. However, I ask that you do so respectfully.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, rude, embarrassing, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, offensive, false, misleading, spam or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of integrity, decorum, civility or any law, including intellectual property laws. Any attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services will also be deleted. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent/featured blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own your comments and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video or presentation.
- Personal Information will never be sold. You will receive emails, newsletters, downloads etc. from ThatAnitaLive to inspire and encourage.
In short, my goal is to host a safe place for women to share honestly and receive encouragement and respect. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.